Friday, December 2, 2011

Twenty Three days til Christmas - Let the holiday melt down begin!

Nothing like the advent calendar on the fridge to smack you in the face with reality first thing in the morning. And here I thought I was ahead of the game with my decorating done and my shopping almost done. No Christmas cards, no baking done, no wrapping done and I still haven't committed to plans with friends and family. Add that stress on top of all the deadlines at work and planning the holiday party, this girl could use a drink and it was only 5:10 am!

Thank goodness for lists! Yes lists maybe the first sign you may have OCD but they make this gal's life easier! I actually get a little tingly when I mark things completed which I am sure is another sign of OCD but I am okay with that! So today while I am having cocktails with a friend I will be making my lists and checking them twice, depending on the cocktails I may have to check them a few times. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment