Monday, March 20, 2017

Week 42 of MS symptoms- Enough is enough!

I made a decision to stop the medication I was on for my MS. Ever since I have been on it I have not felt like myself. Add that too some persona stress I have had and the return of my optic neuritis and being on steroids, I was pretty much a mess. I am not coming off it forever but I think my body and mind needs a total reset. I am coming off the meds, going back to my previous eating and exercise routine and back to therapy. The medication was to prolong my remission times and since I haven’t gone into remission yet I really don’t think I am hurting anything. A month without the side effects would be like a vacation and I think I need that right now. It is so hard not to feel right in your own skin. I have done and said unforgivable things and not realized I have done it. I haven’t really slept well in seven weeks and Jenn on no sleep is not a good thing. I am not a pill person and I take eleven a day I feel like Alice in Wonderland “this one makes you an asshole and this one makes you feel like you are falling down that rabbit hole.” And none of them are working. So I will reset, renew and re-vibe. And with any luck this will put me in remission and I can restart the medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment