Thursday, December 22, 2011

The final days until Christmas

I am about to embark on my last shopping trip of the season and for once I am looking foreword to it! What is not to love? I am childless, my wallet is full and my list is doable in a few hours. This girl has every intention of wiping out her to-do list and park my happy ass in front of the tube with a festive cocktail while watching Christmas movies by 8 pm! Can I get a hell yeah?

Friday we leave for my home town to see my family and hopefully some friends. I am not going to let the drama that usually is my family at the holidays over power the holiday euphoria that I am feeling this year. It is rare that I am this at ease, they best not ruin my Christmas zen, this girl can go from Santa to Grinch lickity split! Watch out!

Since I will not blog until after the holiday, I want to wish all my blog readers the happiest of holidays! May your cups be full and your shoes fabulous!

1 comment: